Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

cAsBAbEzZ - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* cAsBAbEzZ > Topics

Subject: Scary skinny celebs are back!
Replies: 7 Views: 2595

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:37pm
Although we hoped the rake-like look was slowly dying out we're afraid to say the size zero trend is returning. Come on ladies, get eating cakes! *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:40pm
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: The svelte actress,23, has constantly battled criticism about her size. And although she's looking thinner then ever at the moment, she insists, i am thin because that's what i am. I am not anorexic, i never have been. *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:43pm
KATIE BOSWORTH: The 25 year old insists that she's never had issues with food but lost weight due to an emotional time. She says it's a family trait: ''whenever anything happens thats painful or stressful, we all lose weight- my mother, my aunt, my grandmother!! *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:46pm
SARAH HARDING: The blonde singer, who flaunted her curves for ultimo underwear, has said in the past. The female body should be an hour- glass figure- not anorexic looking. But the gruelling girls aloud routines have made her tinier than ever. *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:48pm
CHERYL COLE: The girls aloud star's weight dropped to six stone after news of hubby ashley's alleged cheating earlier this year. Despite things being better, the x factor judge has kept the pounds off and is still underweight. She says i do still have fat days. *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:51pm
COURTNEY LOVE: The rock chick shed three stone on a macrobiotic diet and also consulted hypnotist paul mckenna for help, but despite fans worring that she is unhealthily thin, the 44 year old says. I lost weight the old-fashioned way, dieting and living off protein shakes. *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:55pm
HILARY Sw**nk: The 34-year-old actress maintains her physique with a gruelling exercise regime and by taking 45 vitamins a day. But despite claims, shes lost too much weight. Hilary says, ive been blessed with my fathers spedy metabolism. *

casbabe 1.10.08 - 10:58pm
NICOLLETTE SHERIDAN: The actress is the latest hollywood star to go skinny. The 44 year old, who recently split from fianc michael bolton. Puts her new smaller frame down to her dog. She says, my golden retriever needs alot of exercise he keeps me in shape. *

* cAsBAbEzZ Forum

Search:
topics replies

* cAsBAbEzZ

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits